(Melbourne University 1999, MANZCVS Medicine Chapter 2004)
Sarah has been with us at Moorabbin Veterinary Hospital since 2002. She initially worked full time for 6 years, but since having two children, Edward and Laura, she now enjoys part time work 3-4 days a week. Her household is full of animals with a very elderly terrier called Scooter, two rather spoilt cats called Smooch and Ned, and five free ranging trouble making chooks! Sarah loves internal medicine, and is looking forward to getting some more study under her belt in 2021.
“I know firsthand just how much a pet can mean to a new family.” ~ Dr Sarah Park
When Sarah is not juggling kids and work, she enjoys walking at the beach, cooking and gardening.
- Bachelor of Veterinary Science, University of Melbourne, 1999
- Postgraduate studies in Internal Medicine, University of Sydney, 2003
- Member (by examination) of the Australian and New Zealand College of Veterinary Scientists, Medicine Chapter, 2004
- Postgraduate studies in Respiratory Medicine, University of Sydney, 2012
- Postgraduate studies in Clinical Pathology, University of Sydney, 2021