From a young age, Jenny was fascinated by the visits from the country vet to her family’s farm in New Zealand. She wanted to be a vet ever since. Jenny has been with Moorabbin Veterinary Hospital since 1991 and has eight pets of her own. She is an experienced surgeon with a particular passion for treating animals’ eyes.
“I love being able to improve the quality of animals’ lives, while observing the special bond between pets and their owners” ~ Dr Jenny Wilsher
As well as playing with her two border terriers, two cats and four backyard chooks, Jenny is always outdoors bushwalking, kayaking and camping. She and her partner even run a small herd of beef cattle in Gippsland!
Jenny is a partner at the Moorabbin Veterinary Hospital.
- Bachelor of Veterinary Science, Massey University (NZ), 1988
- Member (by examination) of the Australian and New Zealand College of Veterinary Scientists, Small Animal Medicine Chapter, 1997
- Diploma in Practice Management, University of New England, NSW 2012
- Postgraduate study in Ophthalmology, University of Sydney, 2013
- Member of the Australian Veterinary Association since 1991
- Member of the Australian Small Animal Veterinary Association since 1991