(Massey University, 1988, MANZCVS Small Animal Medicine Chapter, 1998)
From a young age, Jenny was fascinated by the visits from the country vet to her family’s farm in New Zealand. She wanted to be a vet ever since. Jenny has been with Moorabbin Veterinary Hospital since 1991 and has eight pets of her own. She is an experienced surgeon with a particular passion for treating animals’ eyes.
“I love being able to improve the quality of animals’ lives, while observing the special bond between pets and their owners” ~ Dr Jenny Wilsher
As well as enjoying her two border terriers, one cat and backyard chooks, Jenny is always outdoors bushwalking, kayaking and camping. She and her partner even run a small herd of beef cattle in Gippsland!
Jenny is a partner at the Moorabbin Veterinary Hospital.
- Bachelor of Veterinary Science, Massey University (NZ), 1988
- Member (by examination) of the Australian and New Zealand College of Veterinary Scientists, Small Animal Medicine Chapter, 1997
- Diploma in Practice Management, University of New England, NSW 2012
- Postgraduate study in Ophthalmology, University of Sydney, 2013
- Member of the Australian Veterinary Association since 1991
- Member of the Australian Small Animal Veterinary Association since 1991