Aoibheann is now back from maternity leave
(University of Dublin 2009)
Aoibheann (pronounced Aveen) grew up outside a small country town in the north east of Ireland, surrounded by animals like cats, dogs, rabbits, budgies and even a Belgian blue calf! With a few years of experience under her belt, Aoibheann joined Moorabbin Veterinary Hospital in 2013 where her major fields are surgery, ultrasonography and feline medicine.
“I’ve wanted to be a vet and help sick animals for as long as I can remember. My work is my passion!” ~ Dr Aoibheann Clarke
Aoibheann has always had multiple pets but unfortunately only has a very sassy cat called Mabel at the moment. Aoibheann is a keen traveller, but her passion for the veterinary sciences has her keen to engage in further study over the next few years.
- Bachelor of Veterinary Medicine, University College of Dublin, 2009
- Currently concentrating on Ultrasonography studies
- Postgraduate studies in Feline Medicine, University of Sydney, 2020
- International Society of Feline Medicine
- Centre for Veterinary Education, Sydney 2022